• PlayStation 5

Since i'm a playstation person, it's obvious i'll buy it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
      Since i'm a playstation person, it's obvious i'll buy it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
      Playstation supporter from day 1 represent!!

Comment

1 - 3 - maybe 5
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
          Playstation supporter from day 1 represent!!
          The original playstation was my first console, playing spyro

Bought ps2, ps3, ps4 and ps4 pro on their release date, so if ps5 pre-orders come available, i'll order it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

It's too early for a PlayStation5 so i think they should shoot for a 2020 release.

Comment

PS sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by OnkelMichael View Post
                PS sucks...
                You suck...

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Japan representing!!! lol I love PS2 to this day i play time to time haha. My gf owned PS4 back in the u.s. during college and we rocked it.

I'll be honest, I was xbox360 person (and achievement maniac lol) until high school when I was fukin around with COD 4 online.

But then since Japanese games that I get intrigued are typically PS console, so I kinda shifted myself toward PS. Also, wireless control WITHOUT A FUKING BATTERIES and can be charged with wire!!...

I thought xbox was better in terms of controller's grip but now PS4 controller was advanced that I felt comfortable with. Don't get me wrong though, i still fuck with xbox but i sold it so haha miss my achievements...

But these days there's less or no xbox exclusive video games that I know of, maybe I'm wrong. (marketplace "mini game bs" doesn't count and Halo is lame, only shit that i fuked heavy was Gears of War and may be Dead Rising) I never gave a fuk about online games when i started playing shit like Fallout, yakuza, final fantasy etc, so I might purchase PS5 when it gets "smaller" or advanced because i know that there's gonna be another PS5 2nd gene or sth,, til then imma wait 4 it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X