Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi every1

Hi every1 and wassup !
    I'm obsessed by pac's music from when i was little and to me its not rap or hip hop but only 1, the legend.
    Nobody will bring music like pac did in my opinion.
    I even have tribute tattoos of 2Pac in my whole body sleeve.
    I hope i'm at the right place for a big big fan like myself.
    My nickname is AK-47, because i'm one of the few and one and only that has an original AK-47 shoot ready legally in the country and like pac is my favorite weapon by far. Weapons are my second hobby, collecting them and sometimes shooting with them to in a shootingclub near by.
    I hope im welcome and for any questions hit me up.
    Cheerz and kind regards.

welcome to the site! nice introduction.

i know i will be confused because another member has exactly the same name as yours lol

Comment

Welcome to the site bro!

Nice nickname I like it lol

You've found the best Pac site on the net!

"Now first they had me trapped and now I'm pissed
      A loaded AK-47 layin on my hips so I don't trip!"
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Welcome to the site!! And haha I knew I recognized that name.. Nice introduction indeed, I agree about everything you said about Pac brother

Comment

Hi wecome to the site and yes this is the best site for all things 2pac.

Theres another member nicknamed [MENTION=2846]AK47 .. good dude.. now yall 2 x = whhut?

Who do u listen to besides 2pac?ur fav. Songs by him?name a couple pls

How old are u?how long have u been a fan?

Where are you from?

[MENTION=15959]AK-47
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Welcome to the site, nice little intro there.

Get involved where you can, there's loads on info. and discussion around here.

Comment

2 ak47s and 2 mcnewyorks welcome to 2pac-forum.com

Comment

Welcome to 2F

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                  Welcome to the site bro!

Nice nickname I like it lol

You've found the best Pac site on the net!

"Now first they had me trapped and now I'm pissed
                  A loaded AK-47 layin on my hips so I don't trip!"
                  Thanks bro. I checked a few other boards but it looked it was almost death over there. Until i found this one. I'm glad i found this board and thanks.

Originally posted by MOBx662 View Post
                  Hi wecome to the site and yes this is the best site for all things 2pac.

Theres another member nicknamed [MENTION=2846]AK47 .. good dude.. now yall 2 x = whhut?

Who do u listen to besides 2pac?ur fav. Songs by him?name a couple pls

How old are u?how long have u been a fan?

Where are you from?

[MENTION=15959]AK-47
                  I'm from germany. I am 30 years and listening to pac around my 8 birthday when i received my first music system ever, an old school gettoblaster with two cd decks and two tapedecks.
                  Tupac literally blew me away first time i heard him. I could sit for hours, just listening to the same cd over and over. For me it began with 2Pacalypse Now, my older nephew hooked me up with that and since then my soul was directly sold and cant live without his music, art and poetry. Hes voice felt so powerfull and unique nobody has a voice like that. I really dont listen to someone else actually only if i have to on work with radio. Music is often a fucking joke these days. And even then i use my own portable speakersystem so i can bump 2Pac even at work.
                  He was a genius, nobody can write like 2Pac does to me he was the realest ever alive. Nobody can beat him. Nowadays it are fake g's with golden teeth and a 50 kilo swinger spinner around their neck talkin how gangsta they are but only acting like it instead of being it.
                  My fav pac songs is a hard one. They are all favorites and depends on the mood i'm in. If im in "Fuck the world" mode i will listen to his more agressive/paranoid songs, if i'm chilling i will put up his more softer and emotional songs. So can't give you an accurate answer to that. The great thing about 2Pac is that he has a lot of variation of songs and subjects and i actually love all his work. Songs with me depend on the day. It also had helped trough a lot of bad shit. Some how a lot of songs can motivate me to never lose your mind and always crawl back up no mather how deep you can fall, you can get up stronger or stay weak and down. 2Pac is more for me then just music. It are life lessons and truly wisdom. So 2Pac for ever, call me crazy :-D

Originally posted by PhilipHorn View Post
                  Welcome to the site, nice little intro there.

Get involved where you can, there's loads on info. and discussion around here.
                  I will as much as possible. I'm sure i can get to know more about 2Pac in here, theres surely a lot i still don't know. Even tho i looked a lot of documentarys and the official Afeni movie called resurrection. But i know for sure theres a lot more to pick up.

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                  Yes that was not my intensions sorry.
                  I just have mad love for the AK-47.
                  Not just because of 2Pac. But me personally wont go to war without it if i ever have to. And thanks i'm welcome !

Originally posted by Quies Umquam View Post
                  Welcome to the site!! And haha I knew I recognized that name.. Nice introduction indeed, I agree about everything you said about Pac brother
                  Thanks and cool that you feel me bro !

Originally posted by hc View Post
                  welcome to the site! nice introduction.

i know i will be confused because another member has exactly the same name as yours lol
                  Thanks and i'm very sorry bro that was not on purpose. I will make the avatar look clear to my other twin brother AK47 with his sweet delicious lookin weed avatar.
                  Last edited by AK-47; 05-14-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hc View Post
                    LOL it's funny, in more than 7 years nobody tried this nick Little Difference, my twin bro [MENTION=15959]AK-47 has the correct spelling with "-" I just forgot it back then lol
                    And you can always recognize me at my ganja avatar

Originally posted by MOBx662 View Post
                    now yall 2 x = whhut?
                    Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    whawhat!? 2 AKs are better than 1....make way, for the double AK!

Originally posted by AK-47 View Post
                    Thanks bro. I checked a few other boards but it looked it was almost death over there. Until i found this one. I'm glad i found this board and thanks.

I'm from germany. I am 30 years and listening to pac around my 8 birthday...
                    You're welcome! Herzlich Willkommen! You can forget these other boards now lol, you could really be my twin...I'm 30 and livin in Germany too Welches Bundesland??
                    You'll see a lot of German Members here...

much love from NRW peace and stay GREEN

Comment

LOL it's funny, in more than 7 years nobody tried this nick Little Difference, my twin bro [MENTION=15959]AK-47 has the correct spelling with "-" I just forgot it back then lol
                      And you can always recognize me at my ganja avatar

whawhat!? 2 AKs are better than 1....make way, for the double AK!

You're welcome! Herzlich Willkommen! You can forget these other boards now lol, you could really be my twin...I'm 30 and livin in Germany too Welches Bundesland??
                      You'll see a lot of German Members here...

much love from NRW peace and stay GREEN

Your from Welches Bundesland? LMFAO, TwinBrothers for Life Damn this is really funny

It's crazy i'm from hamburg the second largest city in germany.
                      I always stay green until i'm under the ground. No worries. Peace
                      Last edited by AK-47; 05-14-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

lol yea I love Hamburg, I was there 3 times, always had a good time...

I live not far from Düsseldorf.

peace

Comment

lol yea I love Hamburg, I was there 3 times, always had a good time...

I live not far from Düsseldorf.

peace
                          There's always life in Hamburg , I mostly have a very good time also in here, so guessed i better stay here..
                          Almost 10 years i live here. Maybe we can smoke some ganja togheter in hamburg sometime when your down here.

Peace
                          Last edited by AK-47; 05-14-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AK-47 View Post
                            Maybe we can smoke some ganja togheter in hamburg sometime when your down here.

Peace
                            Yea, of course bro I'll let you know, when I'm back in town...

Comment

welcome
                              now we have 2 German AK47's
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X