This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Radio

I am proud to announce that NM Radio now has full mobile support.

I have adjusted it and gotten it confirmed working on multiple apps for all of the popular mobile device operating systems. Below you will find the links and instructions on how to play the radio on each device. We got lots of interviews and exclusives coming up, and now you can listen to them on the go, anywhere, using your smartphone. All these apps are free, and each one features the ability to save the NM Radio stream in bookmarks/history for quick access.

We will be playing exclusive interviews and tracks on the radio, and now you won't miss it if you are away from a computer. We may not be able to leak some stuff, but best believe we can play it on the radio

iPhone/iPod/iPad - ShoutCast App
    after installing the app, go to iPod settings > ShoutCAST > High Bit Streams > enabled
    Open the App and search for "Makaveli" or open radio.2pac-forum.com

Android - XiiaLive
    Search the word "2Pac"

Blackberry - Blackberries have built in support. From the browser go to radio.2pac-forum.com. It will ask if you want to open or save. Select open, and it will play using the built in media player.

Win7 Phone - StreamyThing - Search for the word "2Pac"

Symbian - Shoutcast Client
    Open radio.2pac-forum.com or search for "Makaveli"

Bada - Storm Radio Recorder - Search for "2Pac"

If you have another mobile operating system, please let me know and I am sure I can get the mobile radio working for you

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X