i love Cardi b!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love Cardi b!!!!!

Last edited by suldaan_mahdi; 02-11-2018, 01:52 AM.

She's not Somali but maybe her boyfriend is ...

Comment

shes ratchet like other modern female rappers so i don't like her. She's aight at best. She sounds dumb too, education is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        She's not Somali but maybe her boyfriend is ...
        her boyfriend maybe being somali;kinda sufficient evidence proofs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
          shes ratchet like other modern female rappers so i don't like her. She's aight at best. She sounds dumb too, education is important.
          why do latino's,latina's carry strong accents in the big u.s.a(THOOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES IM EXPOSED TO) even though they are american born and breed,nevermind about their ethnicity.

ps:hennesy is shit still haven't tried courvoisier.Maybe my nigga puff will help yh mon
          Last edited by suldaan_mahdi; 10-10-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suldaan_mahdi View Post
            why do latino's,latina's carry strong accents in the big u.s.a(THOOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES IM EXPOSED TO) even though they are american born and breed,nevermind about their ethnicity.

ps:hennesy is shit still haven't tried courvoisier.Maybe my nigga puff will help yh mon
            The thing I've learned in college while I was taking the course called "second language acquisition" (where we analyzed how ppl acquire their second language) is that because latino/latina have their cultural background, their parents are mostly Spanish speaker hence they ought to acquire Spanish. Then, their first language will most likely become Spanish, which affect their accent in English. The interesting element about the English is that there are variety of English in the u.s., since it is a melting pot country where immigrants are thriving. This is called "Lingua Franca" in linguistic. We have asian English, ebonics (or Black English) etcetc which makes it unique because it shows ur cultural heritage. Unfortunately, "white ppl" on the other hand doesn't have that feature (not being racist here). The "genuine" or original English is British English, which is ironic since "Americans" typically make fun of their accent, but the sad part is that historically speaking, the British is the origin.

I didn't mean to say that "education is important" because of the accent or watever the case maybe, but more like she's talking dumb shit, acting like a man, I can't see her classiness as being a woman but another "street hoe" that sells sex and talking that "gangsta shit".
            Last edited by Hennessy; 10-10-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Her n Puff will and be for now Somali since Vegas shooting. Big also Somali lives matter in the K of it all since then, now and forever..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

because there parents were probably not born in the U.S. they would come to america and raise there children in a latino community, and of course there parents 2nd language is english, making there children 1st language Spanish, so there u have it-thats how the latino american accent is still raised with spanish speaking communities and parents barely knowing english when they arrive to america. but yh if i remember correctly from dj vlad cardi interview she said shes only half latina= her father is Dominican and her mother is Trinidadian, so yeah theres a high population of people that are of African decent in those countries. so u can still live your dream of her being an African queen if u like lol

I just now had a look on her wiki and she stated that "Growing up she spent a lot of time at her grandmother's place in Washington Heights, Manhattan, to which she credits why she has "such a thick accent."

p.s: in general alcohol doesn't taste that nice (especially if ur new to it,) u just drink it for the side effect. eventually after years of drinking u will end up with a preference, if ur new to drinking i dont think courvoisier will make much of a difference in taste for u. both of them are cognac's.
                It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

does she have african in her looks like HOLLA!!!!!!
                  1 quick google search later Her mother is from Trinidad and her father from Dominican Republic...so she must have african blood...

To her person, I don't know her, for me she looks like a younger Nicki Minaj clone lol Nicki Minaj is born at Trinidad maybe this explains the similarities

Another similarity, like Nicki Minaj, sometimes she looks hot and sometimes like a parrot lol
                  Last edited by AK47; 10-10-2017, 03:20 PM.
                  "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                    so u can still live your dream of her being an African queen if u like lol
                    Let me tell you some things about somalis(since i believe y'all kno im somalian) somalia is a place where africanism and arabism fuse so you can't say a somali is 100% african bantu or not because their is arabish stuff that thrive in somalia with the african culture their. hence my profile name suldaan_mahdi=sultan_mahdi,suldaan is saying sultan with somali accent. i believe somalia has been arabized because of the less bantu population their.

Comment

no hate but the older i get the more i find these people look like marionettes while they rapping. sorry but i cant take no rappers serious if they dont come from the 90s. RAP is dead. all these people are talentless and they have nothing to say.

Comment

word up shes straight trash. she doesnt even have an ill voice

Comment

i dont listen that Trash B
                          Nowdays labels are signing youtubers and social media stars smh.. Rap is more than dead lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyhopia View Post
                            i dont listen that Trash B
                            Nowdays labels are signing youtubers and social media stars smh.. Rap is more than dead lol.
                            it seems that way... Trap music is the "shit" now... No soul what so ever, just senseless violence and hardcore element that these pos are portraying. When this bitchass Slim Jesus came out, i was in awe.............. Shit is sad.... Only current rapper that i like is Freddie Gibbs cuz he got shit to say and i like his style.

Comment

I can't see her classiness as being a woman but another "street hoe" that sells sex and talking that "gangsta shit".
                              She was a stripper before turning into a rapper ..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X